Organizer company has right to collect all sessions of the conference in a day if there is a low number of participants. At this stage participants cannot demand reduction in registration fees.
• Prices, shown above, are valid for a presenter of the publication.
Registration Type Registration Participants From Turkey IEEE Oral Presenter 220 Euro 120 Euro Oral Presenter 170 Euro 70 Euro IEEE Poster Presenter 160 Euro 90 Euro Poster Presenter 110 Euro 40 Euro Listener 50 Euro 25 Euro
Co-authors of the full papers/abstracts who want to attend the conference physically: 50 Euro (VAT included)
• Each presenter can present up to 3 publications (poster and/or oral) for the prices above. Maximum number of publications for a presenter is 3.
• Each certificate will include one of the "Oral Presentation", "Poster Presentation" or "Listener" terms according to the registration fee paid.
• Registration fee covers the entrance for all sessions, lunches, coffee breaks, conference materials and one copy of the proceedings CD.
• Participants can pay registration fees by credit card or bank transfer when they login to the online paper submission system.
• Participants will also be able to pay registration fees by cash or credit card at registration desk during the conference.
• Registration fees are non-refundable.
Important Note: We do not call any participant by phone for anything. We do not demand anything from participants by phone. All participants should pay their registration fee via our website or at the registration desk in the conference hall. Participants and authors have full responsibility against such malicious actions from international cheaters. Please do not give any positive response to the people who demand something about conferences before your arrival.
It has been brought to our attention that our congress delegates are being targeted by companies going by the name EHS Exhibitors Housing Services and EHM Exhibitors Housing Management. These companies are calling delegates saying that there are issues with the hotel reservation they have made for the conference and then requesting credit card information. In some situations they are saying that they can get lower rates and need their original confirmation email in order to make the changes. Do NOT provide them with your credit card/personal information/ confirmation emails.These individuals are identifying themselves in different manners, which are all false. These include, but are not limited to:
- Representatives from the Official Housing Bureau
- Representatives from the Reservations Department of companies called the Exhibitors Housing Services; Exhibitors Housing Management; The Convention Housing Services; Trade Show Housing; Global Travel Partners or Exhibitors Management.
- Staff from our preferred conference hotels
They request that you provide your credit card/personal information for various reasons such as:
- Claiming that the hotel rate has dropped and they would like to adjust the cost.
- Claiming that rooms are running out and must be booked as soon as possible.
- Claiming that rooms are sold out and that they can help find you alternatives hotels.
- Claiming they can get you a better room rate than the conference organizers
We are doing everything we can to address this situation and appreciate your awareness and cooperation.